ufc | BOXEN | MMA | GRAPPLING | THAIBOXEN
FIGHT VIDEOS | SPORTLERNAHRUNG

Seite 498 von 928 ErsteErste 398448488496497498499500508548598 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 4.971 bis 4.980 von 9278

Standard

boah, da bin ich schon gut neidisch

Standard

In the biggest news of the night, the legendary Kazuo Misaki announced that he will step away from MMA action and that his final fight will be at DEEP’s December 22 Haleo Impact event. Due to Misaki’s Strikeforce contract, the match may have to be a “special exhibition bout” and no opponent was named. Shocking news, to say the least as The Hitman is riding high on a three fight winning streak, including a state side victory over Paul Daley in March but the 36 year old stated that he wants to go out while he’s in good health and in full control of his faculties.
    quelle

Standard

Wie schade. Besiegt mit Paul Daley einen großen Fighter und will dennoch zurücktreten. Respekt vor der Entscheidung.

Standard

Interesting rules in Rickson Gracie's new MMA event (Mestre do Combate to debut November 22nd)

http://www.cagepotato.com/rickson-gracies-new-mma-organization-has-some-interesting-rule-changes/

Nick Diaz Will Get Top Contender Not GSP/Condit Winner (When (*IF*) He Returns in 2013 )

http://www.mmaweekly.com/nick-diaz-will-get-top-contender-not-gspcondit-winner-when-he-returns-in-2013

Kazuo Misaki Calling It Quits on Dec. 22 at Deep Impact

TOKYO -- Strikeforce veteran and Japanese MMA mainstay Kazuo Misaki surprised fight fans at Friday evening's Deep 60 Impact Impact when he announced his intention to retire from active competition. The former Pride champion declared December 22’s Deep Haleo Impact at Korakuen Hall his final appearance in the ring.

“One reason is that I feel limited in progressing further,” explained the “The Hitman.” “Another reason is that someone I trust very much advised me that I should probably stop while I can, before I become too physically damaged.”

Over the course of his decade-long career, Misaki has been in more than his fair share of memorable wars. However, he is perhaps most remembered for his epic 2009 and 2010 Sengoku Raiden Championships title tilts with UFC vet and former SRC middleweight champ Jorge Santiago. Though close-fought, Misaki sustained significant damage in both losing efforts. Misaki has claimed to have no memory of his last and bloodiest encounter with Santiago, a bout that required his cornermen throw in the towel to save him in the fight’s final seconds.

Misaki has since gone on to string together three wins--one of which was the retirement bout of Pride-mainstay-turned-referee Akira Shoji in April 2011’s Deep 53 Impact, and the latest of which was a close decision victory in a March 2012 Strikeforce match with Paul Daley. Perhaps owing to his current involvement in the Zuffa-owned, Showtime-based promotion however, the former Pride champ is uncertain whether or not he can actually participate in an official capacity in his December retirement event.

“I'm not really sure if I can actually fight because of contract matters, but I want people to be satisfied when they come to see my retirement,” admitted Misaki, implying that he may participate in an exhibition bout instead.

Despite leaving active competition, Misaki promised to continue being involved in the sport, though he did not specify in what capacity.

“I don't have any regrets. I'm really happy now,” he said. “As a fighter, of course it's rough to be leaving, but I really am happy now.”

Go Yamamoto contributed to this report.

Standard

Standard

Zitat Zitat von selectahpat Beitrag anzeigen
    jetzt wissen wir wieso der immer so gut drauf ist...LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk0bnVloXE

20th Anniversary of the UFC

Standard

Hab ich es nicht gesagt? Alles nur PR-Müll ...
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/10/2...earance-recent

"Pain Is temporary, PRIDE Is forever!"
    In Memory of PRIDE FC *1997 †2007

Standard

Alle guten Dinge sind drei

...wobei ich NICHT sagen würde,dass alles PR Müll ist. Habs mir komplett angeschaut und die Szene in der Kirche konnte und wollte Mayhem nicht erklären und auch keine Details nennen. Ständig vom Thema abgewichen. Er ist mental nicht ganz gesund, jedoch ist er kein Schizo.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Submission-Machine Beitrag anzeigen
    Alle guten Dinge sind drei

...wobei ich NICHT sagen würde,dass alles PR Müll ist. Habs mir komplett angeschaut und die Szene in der Kirche konnte und wollte Mayhem nicht erklären und auch keine Details nennen. Ständig vom Thema abgewichen. Er ist mental nicht ganz gesund, jedoch ist er kein Schizo.
    Sorry, hatte es erst viel später gesehen.

Er ist aber mit dem Ziel dorthin das er den Lucky Patrick gibt. Der Kerl konnte sich halt schon immer SEHR gut vermarkten. Deshalb hatte er auch ohne dick in der UFC zu sein seine eigene MTV Show.

"Pain Is temporary, PRIDE Is forever!"
    In Memory of PRIDE FC *1997 †2007

Standard

vielleicht nicht so stark schizophren, wie ich bspw. geglaubt, gesagt und gemeint habe. aber er spricht auch in diesem interview immer wieder von verschiedenen charaktären die er mimt. die frage ist immer nur, mit welchem seiner charaktäre er grade agiert....

aber er bleibt immernoch irgendwie sympathisch. Bin mir doch irgendwie sicher, dass er bereits in Behandlung ist ?